Monday 2 June 2008

MRS G?





Finally, the single girl.......got hitch again! 30 may 2008 . i owned my MR BIG! or rather MR G.

i still cant believe the party was over, it was a Fabulous day, lots of fresh flower every where, it took 10 months of preparation. i wish i had time on my own to wonder around the wedding reception an smell the fresh flower. unfortunately the whole thing went so fast.

I am extremely happy to be MRS G! i am not very good at pouring my heart out but i will try to summed up my feeling about my MR G, after having a previous fail marriage, it took a very long time for me to trust a men again. i always thought Male species are strange! . Upon meeting Mr G, it all changed.He thought me how believe in relationship again that not every men are the same. He is a very romantic person, caring and a little boy in a grown up body, and very career driven but never forget what matters most which is time with the family. i admired him for that.A complete 'Mummy Boys' but i can deal with it.But the biggest test for him is have to deal with demanding ME! time after time he pass all the 'Lucys test'. not many guys can do that, they will runned a many miles away!. We had a lot of laugh all the time, he always knew how to wind me up with his many many scartic jokes! sometime i fall for it, same time i pretend too! as i knew its only a joke, just to keep him going and he realise that he just make a fool of himselves then we had a massive laugh about it. Mr G is not perfect yet no body is perfect including me, i believe that a 'little flaws' is good for the relationship otherwise it would be boring but one always wonder if only.... but that label MRS G? very chic!

1 comment:

M J said...

Congratsz Lucy! I'm happy for you and hoping that you'll find endless happiness with your hubby. I wish you all the best and sorry that I did'nt message you earlier. I was quite bz with the kenduri arwah in Kudat. Lots of love, Mayra

Kylie Player