Thursday 22 May 2008

What A day....

I was so excited yesterday knowing and seeing half of the family arrived from KK. Then i take them on the London tour bus for half of the day and i am glad they enjoying it, unfortunately i had to leave them half way to meet someone regards wedding arrangement and soon after that i dash back to meet the family near Big Ben area and panic as i cant seem to locate them for nearly 30min!!! then tap on the shoulder PHEWWW.......... here we are! finally... i knew nothing going to happen to them.
anyway son after that we head back home, they pretty much jet legged by now, i had to leave them to rest and sleep. Heading to Harrod for my wedding dress 2nd fitting and at first it would not zip up to the top and i nearly pass out thought the dress not ready, start blaming myself thought i had put on weight!!! then the lady told me that the alteration had taking same space in the fabric and make it tighter so she worked her wonder and it fitted perfectly! i am happy Bunny by now.NEXT i head to Harvey Nic for my bridal make-up trial at the shu umura counter, a Japanese make-up artist name ( i shall came back to you with that) do my make-up and i was realieve as i knew i am in a safe hand as she is an Asian and she understand what Asian girls like for event make-up. an hour and half later..........


I love it! I looked tired as i been up since 7am and it actually look much better in real life than the compact camera, so i booked the lady for my wedding. two job done today! by the end of the 6pm i am already sooooooooo tired......... i passed out on bed at 8pm, sorry darling, not tonite....

No comments:

Kylie Player