Monday 19 May 2008

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair

Bought myself a hair extension today. purely for my wedding day. Apparently it a real human hair, it is a must HAVE to all the model and artis to create the volumise look and fun for Party or runwaysI wore the hair clip yesterday on my wedding hair trial do at the Michael Van Clarke, i love the look but have not decided weather to have hair down for the wedding ceremony and hair up for the evening event or the other way around or just to keep it on one style? any suggestion? i am so confuse...




The hair stay firmly and it does not feel heavy at all , i do recommend them to anyone who had a short hair. Sameone told me that if you fancy the blonde highlight, just get a blonde clip-on and clip it in between your dark hair, i could not vizulise this but i might give it a go next time. Apparently i dont have to worried about the roots showing after 2 week and retouch roots . these method are much better than hair extension, you can just take it off at the end of your party and it can be wash, curl ,colour, blowdry and iron! just treat it like your own hair. PERFECT! on another wedding preparation.... I had a make-up trial this afternoon and it is such a disappointment, the result are so normal, it is just like my daily make-up. i mean ok, u need to look natural but STILL i want the WOW factor! i just take it calmly and told the girl Emmm...... yah it look nice....(with a Fake smile) and on top of that i had to pay £50 ( trial) £3 for sparkling water( thought it was free when they asked you 'would you like a drink?) Still doing my FAKE smile... it doesnt bother me but i had a very high expectation on service when it done by so call profesional. i had to tell her the bad news tomorrow that i am going samewhere else. infact being ME(love make-up), i have learn profesional make-up before from Beryl Barnard ( The London school of beauty and Make-up), i should have done my own make-up. but it is my wedding day i should just relax and do nothing! another trial to go tomorrow at shu umura Harvey Nicole, we shall see if they can do better? I HOPE....

I HATE it!!!!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hair down looks great, maybe put it up for the evening... or the other way round. Both look great!!!

On the makeup bit, ya, I agree with you, not so impressive. Cant wait to see Shu Uemura's job.

Kylie Player