Friday 16 May 2008

Face it Baby!

Living in London for 11 years, i took the habit of sunbathing and fake tan ritual, only recently after a kind suggestion from my sister, saying that i had to look like myself on my wedding day, Which mean NO to Fake tan and Blonde highlight hair! so while i was in Kuala Lumpur, i dragged my friend Mimi to the hairdresser and had my hair darken( dark blonde pleaseeee) and loved the result! NEXT i move along to my face AHA! frackles? ( due to sunbathing and Chinese skin) normally it didnt bother me, but finally it accourd to me that it can became like a big brown map on my both cheek and not a pleasant sight to look at every morning on the mirror (whaaa! might crack the darn thing!) and i must look good for my wedding! surely i had to dragged mimi again on Face whitening mission! we tried and tested couple of samples from shu emura, Estee Lauder and Biotherme for 2 weeks, by now we had gone to all the cosmetic counter trust me no shopping mall excluded! i begin to think we are stalking the cosmetic counter. Finally best result shown by Estee Lauder cyber white EX. My pigmentation reduced!!! and no sign of allergie. I bought the whole set and same more at the airport KLIA. Hopefully pigmentation VANISHED before the wedding.



Face it baby! they are going and GONE!!!!!

No comments:

Kylie Player