Wednesday 14 January 2009

I am so excited today! darling Mimie is visiting me here in London for a week HUGE shopping trip from next Monday onwards. I am a panicking as the new curtain i am making half done! you see, we decided to replace the old curtain in the guest bedroom about 2 weeks ago, we gone curtain shopping and i came across the sale rack, tuck back at the bottom of the rack i found these beautiful silk damask fabric! that already made into a curtain, unfort it was 3 inch short to the lenght that we required. We decided to buy it anyway as it was reduced from £1400 to £400! and non refundable. The saving we made will go towards other things for the house.

Tomorrow i had to pick up a hire sewing machine, very cheap and convenience, and only had two days to do the job, which i don't really mind as i had to stay in door anyway to keep an eye to the 3 difference service people that are coming around to do jobs in the flat. For a day NO TV, NO INTERNET? emmmmmm...........me no likey!

1 - The British telecoms ( for the Internet )
2 - The sky people ( for my Sky channel )
3 - The TV installation people ( who had to mount my new 48 inch TV on the wall)

so i am pretty much busy tomorrow and hope everything done before Mimie arrived, oh! and my husband friend visiting on Sunday! fingers cross! hope it all done by friday.

No comments:

Kylie Player