Thursday 26 March 2009

My New Lexus RX !


Here are my New Car! Lexus RX 400 Hybrid executive limited edition 09. I am so excited!
we only had the car for 2 days, and today i have been practicing my reverse parking by looking through on to a TV screen on my dash board that link to a live CCTV on the back of the car. this help a lot a the car are quite high up and i dont have to keep turning my head to look back.

I am used to drove big car but in london a little bit tricky as the road are narrower and traffic a really busy, so it kinda make me nervous when i do a reverse park as others are so in patient to wait!!! got a honks while doing my practice. Plus my husband impatient tutoring getting on my nerve, it typical men get nervous when woman on the driving seat. when will they learned that woman a better driver? we take your time. dont we? i do.

Anyway now i can drive anywhere i want with my coming little baby girl, and most of all it i could not wait to go to Bicester again to do my shopping!! mimie wish you are here!.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, this is one good car! How is it now? Have you maintained it well through the superb servicing of Lexus? The TV screen on the dashboard to check if you're parking properly is such a convenient feature to make things smoother and easier. Just remember to have routine checkups to maintain its performance.

Lexus of Annarbor

Kylie Player