Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy Easter

Wishing Everyone Happy Easter! eat lots of Chocolate eggs for me!!! i can just imagine in envy as i had to STOP eating sweet stuff for 10 weeks! yes.......STOP! apparently i develop a high glucose level in my pregnancy as my hormone changes, i had to prick myself on my fingers 3 times a day to check my sugar level ! since i had phobia of needles and blood, it took me a while to do this every time! but i had too as it is important to keep it low as other wise the baby will get too big to go through the bright tunnel! and quick recovery after labour.

So, no more cakes, donuts, cupcakes or anything with high sugar level! its makes grocery shopping 30min longer as i had to read the labels of every stuff before it goes in my shopping trolley. it make me soooooo upset but i had to do this for my own good. wish me luck against all the temptations!



No comments:

Kylie Player