Monday 15 September 2008

Hammer Down!

On my previous blog, i did mention about addicted to hummingbird cupcakes, i was on my way today for tea, to pick up normally one but believe you me, once to see an array of cute and delicious cupcakes infront of you?, it is easy to pick more than one! anyway i bought two to take home and walked pass Christie's auction house, what attract me to go in is, the window display has loads of beautiful dresses , from Dior, Lanvin, matthew Williamson and other designer, one inside to my suprise they have 1950 to 2007 posters, furnitures , shoes, old louise vuitto trunk and cases and hermes berkin bag!

i was so excited when i came across a Lot 20,RED Classic quilted leather 2.55 Chanel bag were amongs the lots up for auction tommorow! and it is not bad, as the bidding start at £300-£500 pound! i could not believe my eyes?! now a days the price of 2.55 had rocketed to nearly double! as i remembered 2 years ago Quilted 2.55 were selling at £900 max now £1500! the reason being the Chanel are so popular with the Rich arabs and Russian that they can afford to pay whatever the increase is just to have the latest one. Wish me luck tomorrow as i will be bidding to a max of £900 and lets hope not many bidders around!!!


No comments:

Kylie Player