Sunday 21 September 2008

Sisterly Love....

I learned that my sister had move out from my parents house to start their own home somewhere else and being independent. i am so proud of her, taking that big step, my little sister....

i remember when i left home at 19, it all because, i wanted to be free and hate being control by my parents. she was back then only 12 years old... since that i only see her and the family twice a year.

Now when i look back i felt so selfish and guilty for not being there as often as i should have, she got pregnant at the age of 18teen, since that i blame myself for letting this happen, as a sister i should have been looking after her, make sure we do sister things after school, instead she go out and meet boys and got pregnant and had to get married, all through her pregnancy still i wasn't there.....but i make sure i was there when Beautiful baby Euan were born and look after him for a couple of days.

Then she had to balance school and parenting and looking after my mum all at the same time!

looking after parent and baby aren't easy, she same time told me over the phone that it she was very tired and had argued with the parents and wish she can be with me, but we both knows that is not possible as she had a son and husband to think about. another word she had to sacrifice her need and freedom for the mistake she made.

i wish i could give her hugs of comfort and have told her be strong and she had manage it well and one day her life will be just the way she wish for. i keep telling her it would happen.

i could not sleep last night thinking of how she going to cope with a new start, and every time i ate something nice i thought of her....and thinking what are they eating tonight? i can only hope her husband will look after her and euan well and safely.

I am looking forward to return to KK and visit my sister new home and catch up with her sisterly way and help her in any other means to see her still strong and successful. My dearest sister i am not there to help you move house but am thinking of you and your family and i will make it up with you when i get back!

No comments:

Kylie Player