Sunday 13 July 2008

Felt like a Zombie today as i been out clubbing last night at China white with my darling new husband, bother in-law and his new girlfriend who live outside London, i had not been out since my honeymoon holiday in Vegas USA, woke up this morning with a massive hang over! it all because of the Many many Vanilla Vodka Shot! the only allergy reaction i have is it made me dance all night long......and because of that all my joint ache tremendously! where are all my stamina gone? why is it when we came to an certain age, everything catch up on you soooooo quickly? i remember when i was in high school, i use to escape home through the back door or my bedroom window regularly just to go clubbing ( Mimie darling? remember ROCKY club? ) it doesn't matter if i had to go to school the next day! i must admit i am fighting very hard keeping the urge to go out clubbing in me, as the dawn of having children approaching i do not want to waste any minute of it even i had to suffer the consequence! so another party to organise for my birthday next month! oh! by the way, i did had fun last night!!!

No comments:

Kylie Player