Thursday 10 July 2008

You only 31 Once!

well......as we know that my birthday coming up next month, i have been busy today, window shopping for my birthday present! it is our tradition that every year for my birthday i will get a new handbag and Christmas a new jewellery. SO i have been to Chanel today and i didn't like any of the collection, what a shame........i might just wait for the birkin bag that suppose to arrived end of august or i might get a new jewellery from Theo Fennel. I could collect the individual pieces and build a nice charm bracelet.

or a new watch? used to love Chopard, and Cartier but since i already have both as my jewellery, maybe Rolex or Frank Muller? we will see....have to do more window shopping!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I vote for the Birkin Bag, if it doesn't come by the end of August only got for the jewelry!

Kylie Player