Sunday 20 July 2008

Whats up...

Another week gone by, my attempt to get fit at the gym doing well, i suffered so much muscle pain that nearly write these routine off my list! one morning a day after the gym, i could not fizically got up from bed and going up and down the stairs! arrrgggg!!! but i shall never give up....also it took my mind off the problem i had recently, which i will never understand... it is making me depress....and to my insane moment i been stuffing face with CUPCAKE! aren't they just Divine.........
well girls! these sweet little thing are not helping me lose those fat, but it does help to ease and forget those problems for a few lenght of time. Mimie i wish you can share these with me, you know how much i like to nibble on sweet stuff! by the way hope the house moving doing ok. blog same pictures please!!!!

No comments:

Kylie Player