Tuesday 22 July 2008

Summer finally here!

At last! summer finally show it face to all of us in London, for those who live in warm country, you don't know how much we have waited in anticipation for the temperature to reach above 20 ish! apart from good weather on Wimbledon it has been very grey and cold here. it is typical English weather VERY unpredictable. with not much time wasted, i wore my summer dress and a flat ballerina shoes, big sunglasses Ala Paris Hilton, off i go!
I took the opportunity by Walking along Green park today with generous amount of SPF 50 on my face, i can feel the excitment of little girl in me as the sun heat my skin, it is kinda different here during summer time, it is kinda hot but still you can feel a breeze came along now and then. just enough not to make you sweet, with a lots of huge tree in the city you can take refuge under the trees, a frappucino and magazines ...there perfect me time! while chilling under the trees, all sort of business ideas came flooding in. Still want to keep it hush hush as i don't want to jinx it. but will keep you posted on matters in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm personally a big fan of THE WORLD OF LUCY! blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path




Kylie Player